How To Install Free Fonts & Typefaces?
Installing TTF and OTF fonts in Windows XP, Vista, 7...
- From the 'Start' menu select 'Control Panel.'
- Select the 'Appearance and Themes' category.
- Select 'Fonts' from the 'See Also' panel at the left of this screen.
- In the Fonts window, select the File menu, and choose 'Install New Font.'
- Navigate to the folder that contains the fonts you want to install.
- Select the fonts you want to install. To select more than one font to add, press and hold down the CTRL key, then click the fonts you want.
- Press the 'OK' button to install the fonts.
Installing TTF and OTF fonts in Mac OS X
- We recommend to install Free Linotype FontExplorer X font manager.
- Drag and drop the fonts into the Fonts folder in your user's Library folder found here: